On-Site Road Testing in Atlanta
Did You Know? We offer Driving Lessons + On-Site Road testing so you can do everything here at A-1. No DMV.
A-1 Onsite Road Testing Qualifications & Requirements*
Any student can take the on-site road testing course at A-1 Driving Schools as long as they have taken their applicable training with A-1 Driving Schools and meet the following Georgia qualifications:
Students Under 18
- Must have completed the classroom or online 30-hour Joshua’s Law course + 6 hours of driving lessons at A-1 Driving Schools*
- You must take have taken Joshua’s Law course, and the driving lessons, with A-1 Driving Schools in order to take the road test with A-1. We cannot accept testing students who have taken the courses and lessons at another school.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s permit for at least 1 year and 1 day
- $75 for students under 18 years old
* We are not able to test students with Joshua’s Law Certificates from other local Driving Schools
Students 18 and Over
- Must have completed at least 6 hours of driving lessons at A-1 Driving Schools
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s permit
- $125 for students 18 and over
* Any cancellation after 1:00 pm on Friday prior to the road test will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
A-1 Driving School Locations offering Road Testing
- Marietta *New
- Johns Creek
On-Site Road Testing Cost
- Packages are available for Driving Lessons + Road Test
- On-Site Road Testing cost for students under 18 years old is $75.00
- On-Site Road Testing cost for adult students over 18 years old is $125.00
* A-1 Driving Schools is not responsible for any items left in our vehicles before, during, or after driving tests. Please plan accordingly.