On-Site Road Testing in Atlanta
Did You Know? We offer Driving Lessons + On-Site Road testing so you can do everything here at A-1. No DMV.
A-1 Onsite Road Testing Qualifications & Requirements*
Any student can take the on-site road testing course at A-1 Driving Schools, however, depending on age, the student must meet the following Georgia qualifications:
Students Under 18 – Free Re-test
- Must have completed the classroom or online 30-hour Joshua’s Law course + 6 hours of driving lessons at A-1 Driving Schools*
- You must take have taken Joshua’s Law course, and the driving lessons, with A-1 Driving Schools in order to take the road test with A-1. We cannot accept testing students who have taken the courses and lessons at another school.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s permit for at least 1 year and 1 day
- Students can retake the road test should they fail the first time.
- $95 for students under 18 years old
Students 18 and Over
- Students 18 and over do not have to have taken classes with us.
- Must have a valid Georgia Driver’s permit
- $150 for students 18 and over
* After 1:00 pm on Friday prior to the road test there will be no refunds. All other test cancellations will result in a cancellation fee.
A-1 Driving School Locations offering Road Testing
- Johns Creek
On-Site Road Testing Cost
- Packages are available for Driving Lessons + Road Test
- On-Site Road Testing cost for students under 18 years old is $95.00
- On-Site Road Testing cost for adult students over 18 years old is $150.00
* A-1 Driving Schools is not responsible for any items left in our vehicles before, during, or after driving tests. Please plan accordingly.