Here are good options to get yourself back to the correct exit!
- Go to the next exit and return to your proper exit.
- Exit the freeway at the next exit and come back to the exit you missed.
- Continue on the freeway and find an alternate route to your destination.
- Pull onto the shoulder and back your car to the exit.
- Flag down a police officer for an escort back to your exit.
You should never turn around or back up on the freeway! No matter what you do, do not turn back up the freeway or go back up. This could leave you and anyone in the car with you in serious danger. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask us at A-1 Driving Schools.