Motor collisions continue to injure and claim the lives of many people every year.
It is recommended that drivers practice defensive driving at all times to avoid collisions!
- Drivers are advised to not drive too closely behind other cars so that they can have more time to maneuver in case those vehicles abruptly come to a stop.
- Drivers should also activate their car signals whenever they decide to change lanes, turn a certain direction, speed up, or slow down.
- Car owners must also carry out regular and proper maintenance of their vehicles.
The same and more safe driving practices that are taught in A-1’s Defensive Driving Class can apply to be a safe driver in a car and on a motorcycle. There is a lot of very useful and informative information in the class and it will apply whether you have been driving for years or you are a brand new driver!
Defensive Driving is perfect for:
- Ticket dismissals
- Points and fine reduction
- Insurance discounts
- License suspension reinstatement
Each student will receive a Certificate of Completion!
For more information about class schedules call (770)962-9555 or more details can be found on A-1’s official website www.a1drivingschools.com.